Friday 29 July 2011

LOL..hye :)

well eventually my sisters were updating my blog.. :D okay..thanks guys :D
well..its been a long time i did'nt write in this blog :D
IGCSE exam was tough...but luckily..i did not get any
'Cs' ...don't mind about the header picture.. :D it was randomly
picked by my sisters...lol...
living in a boarding school sometimes sucks..but at sometimes..
it is the awesomest plaace ever!..this week we didn't touch our
books at all b'cause it was activity week.. :)..it was the tiring
week ever!..but the most awesomest,coolest and happiest week of all..
next week we will be celebrating ramadhan...erm..it is
the first ramadhan that i'll be celebrating without my family..
though i don't feel too sad because i will be celebrating it with my friends...i got
new news!  this comming 31st July,i will be accepting  some certificates..
it'll be soo exciting cause i'll be seeing  my friends! its been a long time since
i last see them.. :D..my eyes are heavy now..soo
aneong <3




sicerely
yayafauzan:D

2 comments:

yaya fauzan