Tuesday 1 February 2011

suka duka berade d asrama =D

first and fifth day,saye menangis stiap kali
teringatkan kuage especially mama..n ayh
setiap kali tepon je..mesty kuar air mata~
sixth day,my family visits me ~ my mother kate,
kuatkan semangat ...jgn pikir balek rumah jezz..
soo,saya berdoa kpd yg MAHA ESA..
n my prayer dimakbulkan dlm sekelip mata,,...
my homesickness is now no more~
yeay~!!! 
at skol, me, as an IGCSE student,hav
to learn form 4 and form 5 sylibels...
such as..chem,bio and physics...
i hav to take 2 important tests when i am form 3
and when i am form 5..
that is..pmr.igcse
spm,igcse..soo we hav to study international way..
n the national way..we also hav to different type of textbooks..
: IGCSE textbook
: NATIONAL textbook..
the igcse textbook is more advance and difficult.. :(
no worries~ i will do my best in all my exams
insyaallah~ i think thats all la..
there are a lot more..but i am to lazy to write :D
byep3 tata titi tutu..
aneong~ 


sincerely,
yaya fauzan

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaya fauzan